Sylvia works for Bloomberg TV. She is equally comfortable with live, studio and location presenting and production (from pre to post).
She has conducted more than 380 interviews to date, in broadcasting and print, with a focus on inspiring human stories connected to the environment, social impact, and social tech entrepreneurship.
She is the founder of the Climate and Green Economy Group of the Harvard Club of UK.
Past Work experience:
- She has covered climate for Forbes, The Sunday Times andThe Evening Standard.
- She conceived, produced and presented an innovative weekly TV programme focusing on impact stories for Skai TV
Sylvia has worked extensively in the corporate world: She has worked for Eigen Technologies (one of the UK’s hottest Machine Learning FinTech platforms, backed by Goldman Sachs) and has led solution design as a senior consultant at C Space (Omnicom group) providing strategic insight to Fortune 500 businesses helping them solve challenges such as branding and audience understanding. She has also worked as a media advisor and head of PR for the National Bank of Greece
- She holds a MA in Chinese Studies from Harvard University
- She has a BA in Information Systems and Business from Athens University
- She speaks French, Greek, and Mandarin, and has also studied German and Ancient Greek
Sylvia is obsessed with the sea and holds multiple European distinctions as a professional swimmer and water polo player.